Proud to be Pakistani
Corporate Social Activities
CORPORATE SOCIAL ACTIVITIESBecause we care
Sultana Thalassaemia Welfare TrustJamila Sultana Thalassaemia Welfare Trust is a project of Global Pharmaceuticals. The trust was launched in October 2004 with the slogan “Combating Thalassaemia - A National cause”
The trust has three clear objectives:
- Free treatment to thalassaemics.
- Awareness programmes in rural and urban areas. This also includes blood screening camp and informational programmes.
- An exclusive Blood Bank for Thalassaemia.
TreatmentAt present the trust is providing “Iron Chelation therapy” to approximately 150 children. The trust has taken a tremendous step towards improving the quality of life of thalassaemics by providing free monthly supply Desferrioximine to each patient .In addition to this; the trust provides an infusion pump to administer the drug therapy at home.
BloodbankThe trust is working on a well equipped blood bank for thalassaemics. It would provide free fresh blood to thalassaemia patients.
LIFE SAVING DRUGSGlobal Pharmaceuticals produces certain life saving drugs like Digioxin, Thyroxine, Azathiaprine and Warfrine sodium and provides them free of cost to needy patients.
- Jamila Sultana free dispensery Kohala
- Jamila Sultana Free Dispensary Khyaban Sir Syed.
- Global Pharma Free Dispensary Model Town.